viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

My future job

Hello classmates!
Today I will talk about my future job, I mean on that work I would like to have in the future.
I would love to work in something related to my career. I would like to work in research or documentation on artworks. something like working in the Museum of Memory and Human Rights.

I would also like working watching movies, write reviews about them and classify them according to their public. It would be my dream job, because I love to watch movies of all kinds, even if they are bad. anyway this would be my dream jobs.

Anyway next year I need to work. I need a part time job, so in this case I would like to work as a waitress in a nice neighborhood, near where I live. I could also work in a bookstore, or a store that sells materials for art, because I know the subject and so could be a good consultant for beginning artist
I could be comfortable in a job like this.
And as a last option. I work in a store like Casa & Ideas, because I like the stuff they sell there, but I think it must be a boring job, I would not mind at all.
I've had friends who have worked in the Cinema, I think it should also be adequate for my work, and I like the atmosphere of a film, with the smell of popcorn (ñami) would be fine for me.
As I have not worked much in my life, I think that no work would be too bad, I need to make money so I can not be so picky lol

Such is life, I hope not hate my job when I already have one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario